Mark your calendars! The 2023 Annual Meeting will be held from April 10-14, 2023 at the Morris Thompson Cultural Center in Fairbanks.
The theme is One Health Approach to Human Interactions with, and uses of, Wildlife (Part II). Our program already has events such as a necropsy workshop, Genetics 101, and the opportunity for Spark Talks again!
More information will be posted on our Annual Meeting page in the next few months. Stay tuned!
Want to Join the Chapter?
It’s never too late to join or renew your membership to the Alaska Chapter of The Wildlife Society.
- Large network of wildlife professionals across Alaska
- Platform for presenting research at the Annual Meeting
- Keep informed on current issues and research in Alaska
- Opportunity for professional development during workshops
- Connect with potential employers
- “The Alaskan Wildlifer” newsletter delivered to your inbox